Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's March!!

Which means warm weather may be on the way! I'm very excited for when we can actually ride and for when lessons can start up again. I'm very busy organizing horse camps and a horse club. There is a lot of planning to go into these two big projects, as well as cleaning up in the barn. I'm working on putting in a class room for the club meetings and for big theory lessons or discussions.

Today I had a driving lesson in preparation for tomorrow which is my final driving test, this is great. If I pass this my car insurance will start to go down and it will just feel good to have my full licence.

I still have my two saddles for sale if anyone is interested, one is a HDR and the other is a Lancer. Both are in good shape but the HDR is basically new. I know the industry is bad right now but these saddles are of good quality and should have been snatched up a long time ago!

Today I am going to work with the horses. I haven't decided what we'll do yet as the ring is still covered in ice. Today is warmer so hopefully some of it will melt but for today I might take Peanut around the race track, I think he'd behave for that but I'd have really liked to do a bit of ring work before hitting the wide open spaces. Akasha loves going on walks but would rather gallop the whole way so she'll have to just wait for the ring to be safe before she gets to go anywhere. Dolly is the same way only she is just barn sour, I don't worry about her though she's happy in the ring so that's where she can stay.

If anyone is looking to watch some cute videos check out panzita0 on youtube. I've got two very cute videos. One of Eddy being ridden a few weeks ago and another of the girls misbehaving on the lunge line because they are super hyper from lack of work!

Well I'm out for now.
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, voice your opinion, or flat out argue with me, just keep it clean