Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zeus Is Here!!

My new horse has arrived!! Zeus has settled into the shed run in and seems to be very happy. Rudy realized there was someone new right away and barked at him for a good 5 minutes, no doubt to fill him in on the rules of how this place is run (ha!). The other horses didn't even notice him and were too busy waiting for their hay at the other end of the field. I'm sure they'll find him soon though! I just hope we don't find Akasha in his pen tomorrow morning, knowing her she will find a way through the electric and under the wooden posts and into the other pen. She's crafty!

I'm dying to ride him already but I think we'll have to wait for a saddle that fits, he's got a fairly broad back a lot like Little Kay's so maybe he'll fit into Eddy's saddle but for now we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, voice your opinion, or flat out argue with me, just keep it clean