Thursday, February 19, 2009

For Lack Of Blogs....

For lack of blogs I wrote a blog... and here it is..I guess I could start with an overall update: Here it goes!Peanut's back is feeling better, for those who didn't know; he had a sore back after the open house and we didn't know why. After a few massages (and a week and a half off) he seems back to his normal self, today I rode him and he did very well..well except for spooking at mom's scary garden..eeeek weeds!!Eddy...Needs to be ridden more!! He wants to jump and I can't wait to jump him myself! We're still working on his stifles which are slowly coming along.Akasha is very excited and extremely proud of herself, now if I go to take her for a ride she prances all the way to the round pen! I'm quite happy about that she's very awesome and so much fun to ride, I've never felt a smoother pony!!Dolly is working hard and loving every moment of it..however she feels someone should develop better fly spray so that she doesn't have to roll to remove the horse flies off her and rider. *tehe just joking she hasn't tried it yet*Scotti has learned that being with humans isn't so scary and now will stand in the cross ties without sweating buckets! Whoopee!! Now for the saddle.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, voice your opinion, or flat out argue with me, just keep it clean