Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lets Make It Better!

Here is your chance, let me know what you want. I am going to do my best to keep this site up to date but let me know if there is something you'd like to see, or that you don't want to see any more. Such as the classifieds section which only I seem to be able to use? Lets get some feedback here.

As for the stable what could I do to make it a better riding stable? I know of course we need an indoor but until we have the finances to cover such a project what could we do differently?

I am starting up a pony club this year we will be looking for a student president, and a junior present as well. If you have any ideas involving this please bring them forward. You can post a comment or talk to me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, voice your opinion, or flat out argue with me, just keep it clean